sweet baby of mine.. (well i guess i have to call you a toddler now) you are growing up so fast. it has been awhile since i updated on you. you keep me really busy these days. you really have quite the personality.
ten things about my fourteen month old clementine.
- you love all dogs & try to hug & kiss them. which means you grab them around the neck & strangle them.. you especially love dogs small enough for you to pick up & squeeze. ( i do not think the feeling is always mutual. )
- you are quite the talker & already have a pile of words & phrases you like to pick from.. “watss dat?“, “wat is diss mama?“, “boobies“, “dog“, “book“, “ball“, “ABC’s“, & i swear the other day i heard you say “help me”.
- the itsy bitsy spider is your favorite song to sing. you know all the hand motions.. but prefer mama to sing it for you.
- you have two favorite books you make me read over & over & over.. one is a random dora the explorer book. i am not sure how we own it & you have never even seen an episode of dora but you make me count to you in english & spanish all day long. book two is chicka chicka boom boom. i believe this is where your love of the ABC’s comes from.
- all animals say “woof woof” be it a duck, cow, bird, cat, or dog.
- you are obsessed with shoes already. especially mama’s yellow toms. you show them to everybody that comes over & try to wear them around the house.
- you can go to sleep all by yourself.. which i am very proud of you for but still prefer to rock you.
- you love to climb.. which has been the cause of quite a few minor injuries lately. i want to make you a helmet. your dad wants to cover all the sharp/corner surfaces in foam noodles. the verdict is yet to be decided on who will win this battle.
- you like to hide my phone in sneaky places.. like your toy box.
- johnny cash & dolly parton are still your favorite singers. & you really know how to get down.