Thank you to Littlest Love Nest for the Leibster Award nomination!
From my understanding the Leibster Award is where other bloggers nominate other bloggers that are new to the blogging world and are considered up and comers or have less than 200 followers. You must tell 11 things about yourself and then answer the 11 questions from your nominee as well as nominate 11 more bloggers & give them 11 questions.. the chain letter of the blogging world it seems hahaha.
so here goes..
eleven random bits about me.
- I cannot sleep without a fan on and while I was pregnant I had three fans being used in the bedroom at one time
- I love Shirley Temple. She is the reason that I tap danced. I also plan on raising my daughter to be just like her.
- I hate onions. I will never like them and I believe they are the most over used vegetable in America.
- The reason I do not wear high heels is because I tend to trip and fall. Like seriously fall and hurt myself. I will rock wedges any day of the week though.
- I can recite all the lines to all three of the Lord of The Rings movies.. I know I am a huge dork.
- I have a crush on Kevin James. Yes that is the actor who plays Paul Blart Mall Cop.
- I like to pretend I am an amazing singer. Clementine gets a concert every night before bed.
- I don’t listen to the radio and normally do not know what the popular songs are.
- I watched too much Dateline while I was pregnant and on bed rest and now I have a huge list of irrational fears.
- I have a serious phobia of outer space.
eleven questions from Littlest Love Nest.
- What is your favorite genre of music? I have no favorite genre of music, I love all music for the most part. If I had to pick a “genre” it would be singer/songwriter or folk.
- If you could go back in time to a certain moment in your life, what would it be? Why? My first apartment with my husband when we were 19. We always had so much fun and were so carefree. That being said I am enjoying the moment in life I find myself in now. Yes, it is very different from the life that I had a few years ago however it is a more fulfilling one and I wouldn’t change it for anything.
- What is your all time favorite movie? Ugh.. this is hard. I would have to say my favorite movie is Pride & Prejudice. The Colin Firth version of course. haha.
- How many kids would you like to have? I would have 20 children if I could and be the next Michelle Duggar. Unfortunately, I do not think my husband shares this dream with me and we will probably settle for 2 possible 3.
- What was your favorite game growing up? YAHTZEE!
- What household chore do you loathe? I hate, hate, hate laundry. I do not mind putting into the washer and dryer. It is the folding and putting away that drives me insane.
- If you were a superhero what would your name be and what is your super power? My super hero name would be the Mighty Milky Mama… because I can nurse anywhere & while doing anything.
- How many sibling do you have? I have one younger sister, Anna. She is almost 11 years younger than I am.
- If you could be any animal what would you be and why? I would be a polar bear because I love cold weather.
- What is your favorite food? I will have to say my favorite food is chicken and noodles… but only the ones the my Granny makes.
- If you could change your name, what would it be? I would change my name to Dolly. I love Dolly Parton and I think it is such a feminine and dainty name.
Bloggers I nominate are..
(ok I am cheating and only nominating 2 because I have a teething baby and I am determined to get some sleep tonight. hahaha.)
11 questions for my nominees..
- Who is your favorite historical person?
- If you were in a band what would your band’s name be and why?
- Are you an iphone user?
- Where is your favorite place to travel?
- What is your favorite song?
- Who do you prefer Elvis or the Beatles?
- Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
- What is your favorite outdoor activity?
- Do you watch reality TV? If you do why do you watch it and what is your favorite reality TV show?
- Are you proud of where you are in your life now?
- Where did you grow up?